Seventh Street looking west across Douty Street, Hanford, California. Image taken 1907 by George Besaw of Reedley, California. Most of these buildings are still standing today, but they have been extensively modified. The monument on the left corner was a water fountain donated by the Women's Christian Temperance Union. It has since been moved to the northwest corner of Douty and Eighth Streets.